Lily of St Leonards

In the shadow of the Sydney Harbour Bridge pylon: Imperial Hotel, Milson’s Point

By MICK ROBERTS © THE Imperial Hotel at Milson’s Point started life as the Cornish Arms when John Whitford was granted a license in April 1844. Thirty-five-year old Dind, his wife, Eliza, 34, and their 12-year-old son, William Jnr, moved… Read More ›

%d bloggers like this: