Historic South Australian landmarks
The old Ral Ral Hotel, beyond Renmark, on the famous overlanding track from Morgan to Wentworth, a well-known public house in the early day of Murray settlement. The building is now used as an outhouse at Ral Ral outstation, known in former days as Bookmark.
The old hotel at Overland Corner, now an accommodation house. Built about 1860, it presents a very interesting link with the past.
– Adelaide Observer March 17 1923
Categories: South Australia Hotels